- To enable you to benefit from Capital Growth and Income Growth on a medium/long term basis;
- To provide you with a Diversified Portfolio hence limiting risks;
- To manage your investments efficiently.
- NIT Global Opportunities Fund: Investment in internationally quoted Securities.
A unit trust investor is one who has a long term view of investment and is therefore willing to accept short term fluctuations in the value of their capital. As such, this type of investment is particularly suitable for:
- Investors with a long term view of investment who are looking for income and capital growth and are willing to tolerate a limited amount of risk;
- Investors looking for professional management of a portfolio of Securities in an economical and conveniently packaged form;
- Small investors seeking cost effective access to overseas markets;
- Long term investors looking for higher return and greater flexibility than bank deposits or insurance products.
This type of investment is generally unsuitable for:
- Investors who have an immediate need for a high or guaranteed income and are therefore not willing to tolerate a limited amount of risk;
- Investors not willing to commit money for the long term.